If you're 50 or better, you'll want to join Via Christi 50+, a program exclusively for people like you.
An annual fee of only $25 ($40 per couple) entitles you benefits like these:
- Free monthly health-education luncheons ($5 for non-members)
- Members-only social events and trips
- Discounts on health screenings
- Bimonthly member newsletter
- Upgrade to a private hospital room (when available) at no charge at Ascension Via Christi Hospitals on St. Francis and St. Joseph
- Free snacks for your caregiver during your hospital stay
- And much more!
To find out more about 50+ and member benefits, call or e-mail Tanya Merritt, at 316-719-3354 or call Ascension Via Christi Connection at 316-689-5700 or 866-689-5700.
Below is the PowerPoint slideshow from the most recent Via Christi 50+ luncheon, which featured Dr. Miki Matsuda, a podiatrist with Ascension Medical Group, discussing common foot problems