Via Christi Village in Manhattan encompasses the latest innovations and designs in retirement living. The community features assisted living apartments in five different floor plans, including studios, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments. Assisted living apartments are all located within 90 feet of dining and recreational areas. The building's design features short hallways and lots of natural light. Special amenities include a chapel, fireplace living room, beauty/barber salon and a lounge. The nursing center offers Medicaid and Medicare-certified healthcare services with primarily private rooms. No more than 14 rooms are grouped to form a court with private dining and living area opening onto a patio or a balcony.
Independent retirees who want freedom from the concerns of home maintenance, lawn care, and snow removal will find the perfect home in our quality built villas. The Villas provide a number of amenities designed to provide you with the retirement lifestyle you wish to pursue.
Duplex living on our campus is perfect for couples or individuals who desire to be involved in civic activities, pursue personal interests and hobbies, and travel on short or extended trips, all while having the assurance that their residence is being cared for and remains secure. Each living unit measures approximately 1430 square feet. Each two-bedroom, two-bath unit features a 32x15 foot master suite with cathedral ceiling, which is also a feature in the living room and kitchen. Each home also features a safe room storm shelter, attached garages and patio. All major appliances and carpeting are provided.
- Trash removal
- Maintenance of building and Village-owned appliances
- Priority for admission to the Health Care Center or Assisted Living, based on availability
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, banking and Village-sponsored activities
- Yard care and snow removal
- Building insurance, taxes, and other administrative services
- Cable with high speed Internet access
- Tray service during illness
- Scheduled transportation to professional appointments
- Hair Salon
Assisted living at Via Christi Village in Manhattan, KS, offers a secure and supportive environment for people who want to stay active, but prefer a little help with daily chores. Our Manhattan community features comfortable apartments in a variety of assisted living floor plans, ready for your individualized décor and personal furnishings. The apartments are designed to assure the privacy of each resident while offering maximum convenience, comfort and safety.
Each apartment is equipped with a call system for emergencies—and professional staff members are always available to assess emergencies and contact your physician.
You also have access to dedicated professional staff, nutritious meals, life enrichment activities, interdenominational church services, transportation, therapy services (physical, occupational and speech), a hair salon, outdoor courtyards and a continuum of care exists to meet all your present and future needs. All apartments are located within 90 feet of the dining room, fireplace lounge and the Konza Room.
We encourage Manhattan assisted living residents to participate in social, cultural, recreational and spiritual activities as much, or as little, as desired. You are free to come and go at your leisure, enjoy hobbies and be part of the greater community.
Monthly rent includes
- 24-hour nursing staff
- Access to beauty/barber shop
- Complete weekly housekeeping
- Emergency call system
- Flat linens weekly
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Pastoral care
- Scheduled transportation to doctor appointments and shopping
- Social, cultural, spiritual and recreational activities
- Three meals a day served in community dining rooms
- Use of community living areas, including dining rooms, living room, fireplace lounge and chapel
- Utilities, including electricity, water, and gas
- Washers and dryers in each neighborhood
The Village Courts provide a comprehensive range of medical, social and personal services designed to meet the needs of residents. The design of the health center provides as much natural light and plant life as possible. A number of community living areas increase opportunities for socialization. Each court features private and semi-private rooms centered around a community living/dining room opening onto an outside patio or balcony area.
Coded keypad entrances help assure the safety and security of residents, while allowing free access by friends, family and staff.
The Village nursing center is certified by Medicaid and Medicare and provides skilled healthcare services.
- 24-hour licensed nursing staff
- Three meals and snacks daily
- Daily housekeeping, including laundry service
- Emergency call system
- Enclosed, secured gardens and walking path
- Life enrichment activity programs
- Private dining room for families
- Bathing options of shower or therapeutic tub
- Basic/extended basic cable services
- Pastoral care
- Pharmacy review
- Social services
Optional services and supplies
- Nutritional supplements
- Incontinence supplies
- Beauty/barber services
- Inhouse therapy