Via Christi Clinic includes more than 150 family practice and specialty doctors practicing in more than 40 specialties in Andover, Derby, Newton and Wichita, KS.
The clinic is the state’s largest multi-specialty group practice and is accredited by the Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care. Our doctors offer personalized healthcare for you and your family, with convenient hours and cutting-edge technology and techniques to address your healthcare needs.
Building on the commitment and vision of our founding doctors, we continue to focus on putting the patient first and continuously improving the quality of the services we provide in Kansas. Each day we renew our commitment to working together for your good health
- Family medicine doctors
- Allergists and asthma specialists
- Breast care specialists
- Endocrinologists, who also specialize in diabetes care
- Geriatric specialists
- Internal medicine specialists
- Occupational medicine specialists
- Otolaryngologists (ENT specialists)
- Pain management specialists
- Physical therapists
- Plastic and reconstructive surgeons
- Sleep medicine specialists
- Sports medicine specialists
Via Christi also offers immediate care in Wichita and Newton, and QuickCare in Pittsburg. Occupational medicine services are offered in Wichita and Newton, and our therapy centers are located throughout our health system.