Average weight loss is 35-40 pounds! Many people lose much more.
Designed by health professionals to maximize weight loss without the need for medical supervision for most people,* the HMR Healthy Solutions Program follows a diet that is simple to stick with, filling so you don’t feel hungry, and with lots of delicious variety.
The Healthy Solutions Program includes:
- A structured, easy-to-follow, and filling diet
- HMR shakes, puddings, soup, entrees, bars, multigrain hot cereal and fruits and vegetables of your choice
- Weekly group meetings at a local clinic/medical center
- Lifestyle education with individual plans for building healthy eating habits and practicing doable levels of physical activity
- Weekly coaching calls with a trained HMR health educator
- And proven results!
The HMR Healthy Solutions® Diet is offered at Via Christi Weight Management Clinic in Wichita.
*Dieters taking medication for diabetes do require medical supervision. Medical supervision may also be recommended for other serious medical conditions.
Support for clinic programs
- Lose weight in a friendly, supportive clinic environment
- HMR® clinic weight-loss programs are staffed by highly trained healthcare professionals.
- Sessions are held once a week and last 1–1½ hours. You work with an HMR personal weight loss coach to set realistic goals and determine the right HMR Program for you.
- HMR health educators provide advice, guidance, tips and telephone follow-up to help you achieve your weight-loss goals.
- HMR nutritious, low-calorie shakes and entrees are available onsite for convenient purchase and pick-up.
- The programs are highly structured and practical. No counting calories, carbs or points. And no decisions to make—thanks to a step-by-step daily diet plan.
- The group environment provides ongoing encouragement and support, with dieters sharing stories, recipes, and tactics for overcoming weight-loss challenges.
- HMR’s state-of-the-art maintenance program, the most comprehensive in the industry, focuses on lifestyle strategies for long-term weight management. So you learn habits and behaviors to keep the weight off.