Cosmetic nose surgery
Reshapes nose by reducing or increasing size, removing hump, changing shape of tip or bridge, narrowing span of nostrils, or changing angle between nose and upper lip. May also relieve some breathing problems. (May be covered by insurance.)
- Procedure takes two to three hours or more
- General anesthesia
- Performed at Ascension Via Christi Surgery Center. Does not require an overnight stay.
- Overnight stay is optional at an additional cost for cosmetic patients.
- Possible side effects include temporary swelling, bruising around eyes and nose, headaches, some bleeding and stiffness
- Back to work in one to two weeks
- More strenuous activities in two to three weeks
- Avoid hitting nose or getting a sunburn for eight weeks
- Optimal results can take up to one year or more
- Results are permanent