Cosmetic ear reshaping
Set prominent ears back closer to the head, or reduce the size of large ears. Most often done on children between the ages of 4 and 14 years. (Occasionally covered by insurance.)
- Procedure takes 1-3 hours
- General anesthesia
- Performed at Ascension Via Christi Surgery Center. Does not require an overnight stay.
- Overnight stay is optional at an additional cost for cosmetic patients.
- Possible side effects include temporary throbbing, aching, swelling, redness and numbness
- Back to work or school in 5-7 days.
- Strenuous activity, contact sports in 1-2 months.
Results are usually permanent
Before and after
Click on the image below to enlarge the before and after picture