Raises and reshapes sagging breasts by removing excess skin and repositioning remaining tissue and nipples.
- Procedure takes 1-3 hours
- General anesthesia is used for this procedure
- Performed at Via Christi Surgery Center. Does not require an overnight stay
- Overnight stay is optional at an additional cost for cosmetic patients
- Possible side effects include temporary bruising, swelling, discomfort, numbness, change or loss of nipple sensation, dry breast skin and permanent scars
- Back to work in 1 week or more
- Strenuous activities in 1 month
- No aerobic activity for 1 month.
The final results of your breast lift will appear over the next few months as breast shape and position settle. Fading of scars will take several months to a year
Before and after slideshow
Click on the image below to view our gallery of before and after transformations. There are some graphic images that may not be suitable for children to view.