Enhances the size of breasts using inflatable implants filled with saline or silicone.
- Procedure takes 1-2 hours
- General anesthesia is used for this procedure
- Performed at Via Christi Surgery Center. Does not require an overnight stay.
- Overnight stay is optional at an additional cost for cosmetic patients.
- Possible side effects include:
- temporary soreness, swelling, change in nipple sensation, bruising, breast sensitive to stimulation for a few weeks
- Back to work in a few days
- Physical contact with breasts after 3-4 weeks
- No aerobic activity for 1 month
The results of a breast enhancement are immediately visible. Final results will appear gradually over the next few weeks as swelling goes down and breast shape settles. Fading of scars will take several months to a year.
Before and after slideshow
Click on the image below to view our gallery of before and after transformations. There are some graphic images that may not be suitable for children to view.