Laser liposuction (ProLipo)
Melt unwanted fat and firm tissue.
ProLipo delivers laser energy directly to areas of body fat through a slender fiber, liquefying the fat cells while contouring the body. The final result is the removal of targeted body fat and a firm, more attractive body contour.
Popular areas include:
- Under the chin
- Love handles
- Saddle bags
- Inner and outer thighs
- Bra roll/back
The ideal candidate for ProLipo is healthy and reasonably fit with localized areas of fat that cannot be removed by exercise and diet alone. Typically, only one treatment is required.
The benefits of ProLipo compared to traditional liposuction are:
- Faster recovery and significantly shorter downtime with return to normal activity generally within a few days.
- ProLipo is performed under oral and or local sedation in the office procedure room setting versus in a hospital or surgical center under general anesthesia.
- Your skin will feel and look tighter and your body more contoured than with traditional liposuction.
- Length of procedure varies depending on the body part but is generally only 1-3 hours
- Temporary bruising, swelling, numbness, soreness, burning sensation or temporary fluid drainage from incision sites.
- Patients are back to work within 48 hours. No exercise or strenuous activity for two weeks. Full recovery from bruising and swelling two to three months.
Results are usually visible very soon after treatment and will continue to improve for 2-3 months.
Results are permanent with a sensible diet and exercise.
Before and after slideshow
Click on the image below to view our gallery of before and after transformations. There are some graphic images that may not be suitable for children to view.