Physical therapy and rehabilitation in Manhattan, Kansas
The purpose of Via Christi Therapy Center is to help you achieve your highest level of physical ability without the use of drugs or surgery — no matter what stage of life you may be in.
Physical therapy consists of exercises tailored to help you achieve optimal movement in your joints and muscles. Using specialized equipment and machines can also help ensure a quick and safe healing process.
Who can benefit from physical therapy?
We help people who are dealing with limitations following:
- Joint replacement or other orthopedic surgery
- Cumulative trauma or repetitive motion injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Muscle or ligament strains or tears
- Sport injuries
- Inflammatory disorders
- Other degenerative chronic conditions
Patients should expect to be actively involved in their physical therapy in order to learn how to manage their injury or cope with their chronic illness.
Physical therapy services
Our specialties include:
- Aquatic therapy
- Children's rehabilitation
- Lymphedema treatment
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Osteoporosis management
- Sports injury
- Women's health issues
- Post-mastectomy care
- Pregnancy-related pain
- Corporate services
- Functional capacity evaluation
- Work injuries
- Pre-employment/post-offer screens
- Jobsite evaluation