Ascension Medical Group Via Christi, is seeking a BE/BC Pathologist to join a great team emphasizing patient satisfaction, quality of care and collegial interaction with a strong integrated group practice culture! Our comprehensive health care organization is the largest in the state of Kansas with over 90 points of entry encompassing acute care, outpatient clinics and senior services. Employing over 125 Physicians across 40 specialties, there is a vast opportunity and support system for your practice at Ascension Via Christi.
- AP/CP certified with some experience preferred
- Ability to perform frozen sections, surgical and cytopathology specimens
- Large volume of cases from 10 surrounding outpatient clinics and attached Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Join one full-time pathologist and one part-time dermatopathologist
- Collegial and team-focused work culture driven by the desire to provide the best possible care to our patients and their families
- Compassionate administrative and physician leaders helping team members achieve their professional and personal "bests"
- Comprehensive benefits including PTO, CME allowance, malpractice and employer subsidized health insurance
- Competitive salary and relocation package for qualifying physicians
- Family-friendly metropolitan area of approximately 500,000
- #1 Best Place to Live the Good Life Cheaply by Forbes.com
- Low cost of living, excellent amenities including a new airport, award-winning schools, affordable housing and a diverse economic base
- Lively downtown district with one of a kind restaurants and shops
- Home to four university campuses including the University of Kansas School of Medicine and Wichita State University