Benefits and rewards for Via Christi associates
Ascension Via Christi offers competitive pay and benefits, professional and personal training and development opportunities, and an exciting work environment. Our compensation and benefits philosophy is to provide fair and just rewards to attract, develop and retain the best talent in order to create a model community of associates engaged in our healing mission.
Associates are the core strength of our organization and our culture. Through our comprehensive benefit programs, associates may select options to fit their needs. Ascension Via Christi also maintains a savings and investment plan as tools for associates to create and manage their future financial strategy. Ascension Via Christi strives to provide a work/life balance for associates including paid time off and other benefits to support that stability.
Every associate at Ascension Via Christi is unique and comes to us with different needs. We strive to have benefit programs in place that meet those needs. Below is an overview of Ascension Via Christi benefit programs available.
Health and wellness benefits
- Medical plans
- Prescription drug
- Dental plans
- Flexible spending accounts
Time away from Via Christi
- Paid time off, holidays, leave of absence, and cash-out options
Health management programs that emphasize disease prevention and improving wellness in body, mind and spirit
- Building retirement income based on earnings and years of service, including a company match
Financial security benefits
- Life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance
Quality of life, quality of work
- Employee assistance programs
- Smoking cessation programs
- Fitness programs
Development and career opportunities
- Learning opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site continuing education credits
- Access to virtual learning
- Leadership training
- Community volunteer programs
- Children’s Miracle Network
- Via Christi Foundation
Ascension Via Christi is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion or other legally protected status.