With weeks of 100+ degree days, it’s easy to get dehydrated if you’re not taking in enough water. Most physicians encourage patients to drink at least eight glasses of water a day. But what if drinking water isn’t your thing? Here are some easy ways to stay hydrated:
- Eat water-filled foods such as watermelon and carrots
- Try sparkling water. It’s a healthy, yet fizzy alternative
- Add flavored mix-ins to your bottled water
- Have a popsicle.
- Give your water a twist — drop in slices of lemon, lime, cucumber or strawberries.
- Try iced fruit juices and caffeine-free sports beverages