Via Christi provides, free of charge, qualified and experienced interpreters to all other language patients.
Interpreters are contract employees and are coordinated by Patient Care Support.
All interpreters must receive Via Christi orientation BEFORE they begin providing patient services at any of our locations.
Attached are documents for review and written attestation. Contact Interpreter Services at (316) 689-5324 if you have questions. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (316) 291-7968
- Interpreter Orientation Checklist: Read
- Interpreter Professional Code of Conduct: Print out, read, sign and return to Interpreter Services
- HIPAA Interpreter Orientation: Read
- Agency Personnel Validation of Orientation for Interpreters: Print out, read, sign and return to Interpreter Services
- Interpreter Corporate Responsibility Acknowledgement Form: Print out, read, sign and return to Interpreter Services
- Interpreter Orientation: Prevention of Fraud, Waste and Abuse: Must read
- 2017 Ascension Compliance Brochure: Must read
- Tuberculosis Screening and Health Assessment for Interpreters: Print out, read, sign and return to Interpreter Services