Ascension Via Christi is a member of Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, an alliance of 170 hospitals with two simple goals:
- Help as many children as possible by raising funds for children's hospital services
- Keep funds in the community in which they were raised to help local children
That means your gift to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals will help make miracles happen for Kansas children who courageously face health challenges greater than most of us can imagine.
Children's Miracle Network Hospitals helps by:
- Paying for expenses not covered by insurance, including medicines, therapy, hearing aids, wheelchairs, lactation services, travel to stay with hospitalized children, formula and diapers.
- Helping Ascension Via Christi hospitals in Kansas purchase important equipment they could not otherwise afford, like emergency pediatric resuscitation carts, positioning aids, warming lamps, monitoring systems, infant car seats for safety, specialized hearing equipment or playroom toys.
- Helping fund family-centered capital improvements, like Ascension Via Christi Hospital's NewLife Center mother and newborn units and ChildLife Center pediatric care unit.