- Breast surgery
- Comprehensive breast care
- Rapid diagnosis and treatment of breast diseases - benign and cancerous
- Breast biopsy
- Modified radical mastectomy
- Breast-conserving cancer surgery
- Sentinel node biopsy
- Nipple discharge
- Nipple pain
- High risk breast cancer
- Breast cancer genetic testing
- Breast cancer survivorship.
- General Surgery
Minimally invasive breast biopsies
• American Society of Breast Surgeons
• American College of Surgeons
Faculty member at University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita
Wichita Business Journal 2011 Health Care Hero Award Recipient
- Dr. Tenofsky sees patients at the St. Teresa MOB the first and third Wednesday of the month.
- Dr. Tenofsky is certified in Breast Ultrasound by The American Society of Breast Surgeons.