- Sinusitis: pediatric and adult. Specializing in minimally invasive techniques
- Balloon sinuplasty
- Head and face skin lesions and reconstruction
- Voice disorders
- Head and neck surgery (all tumors including salivary, sino-nasal, thyroid and parathyroid)
- Chronic otitis
- General ears, nose and throat
- Swallowing disorders
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Osteopathic Colleges of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- Volunteer on multiple medical missions to locations including India, Dominican Republic, Mexico and Guatemala.
- President’s Award, Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
- Outstanding Senior Medical Student, Sigma Sigma Phi Award
- National President: Student Osteopathic Medical Association
Why I chose a career in medicine: I always had an interest in medicine, but I wasn't convinced it was for me until I spent a summer in India working for a medical mission. I eventually worked for a medical mission. I eventually worked many summers as a medical translator in various Latin American countries. I enjoy remembering those patients who first sparked my interest in medicine.
Hobbies and interests: I love traveling and hope to see many parts of the U.S. with my family! I enjoy yoga, distance running, being outdoors and hanging out with my family. Hockey is big in our family, so time at the rink is a staple of our evenings.
Life verse: "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4