- American Medical Association
- Kansas Medical Society, Past President
- Christian Medical and Dental Society
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Medical Society of Sedgwick County, Past President
- Trustee, Friends University
- Northridge Friends Church, Worship Leader
- Faculty member at University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita
Married to Lori for more than 20 years with three wonderful children.
Hometown: Wichita, Kansas.
Why I chose a career in medicine: I had a driving desire to improve the lives of people.
Most rewarding thing about being a doctor: The chance to change lives every day.
Best piece of advice for patients: Tirelessly pursue balance physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Volunteer activities: Third world development, church building and medical politics.
First job: I owned my own lawn business called Hoppock Lawn Service up until my medical residency when I sold the business.
Hobbies and interests: Hunting, fishing, mountain biking and hiking.
Dr. Hoppock is not accepting new patients.
- Dr. Hoppock was named 2014 Kansas Family Physician of the Year by the Kansas Academy of Family Physicians
- Dr. Hoppock received a Health Care Hero Award from the Wichita Business Journal in 2012.
- Member of the Wichita Business Journal's Forty Under Forty Achievement Award in 2001.
- Dr. Hoppock authored an article in the December 2011/January 2012 issue of Health Matters titled Surviving the three phases of early childhood.
- Dr. Hoppock recommends the following website: www.familydoctor.org