- Comprehensive obstetrical services
- Infertility services
- Gynecologic surgical procedures
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery including da Vinci® Robotic Surgery
- Treatment of abnormal pap smears and colposcopy
- Annual well woman exams
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Medical Association
Hometown: Huron, South Dakota.
Why I chose OB/GYN: OB/GYN is a great fit for me because I love the surgery and procedures as well as taking care of women at different stages in their life. also, no matter how tired you are, delivering a baby is still an amazing moment to be involved in.
Hobbies and interests: Cooking, baking, playing cards, hiking on vacation, KU/college basketball and shoe shopping
Why I chose a career in medicine: As a kid, I was always interested in science. As I got older, people became much more intriguing than plants.
Why I chose to practice at Via Christi Clinic: I enjoy the Wichita medical community and am excited to be with a group of fun and talented OB/GYNs.
The most important thing i have learned is: Hard work and honesty always pay off.