There are several over-the-counter medications that are acceptable to use in pregnancy for mild symptoms. Here is a quick guide to some of those.
Please let your doctor know if symptoms become severe.
- Small, frequent meals
- High protein snacks like milk or yogurt
- Ginger ale
- Vitamin B6
- Stay hydrated!
- Foods with potassium like bananas and other fruit
- Foods with calcium like milk, cheese or yogurt
- Avoid spicy food or foods that trigger heartburn
- Keep stools soft by drinking lots of water
- Preparation H
- Tucks Medicated Pads