Ascension Via Christi once again will be a major sponsor of the Women’s Fair, Friday, Feb. 21, through Sunday, Feb. 23—an annual event you won’t want to miss!
The first 250 adult attendees through the doors when they open at noon on Friday will receive a multiuse makeup wristlet as Via Christi joins the American Heart Association in Going Red for Women.
This year’s Via Christi-sponsored speakers include dietician/author Erin Palinski-Wade will take place at noon Saturday on the main stage, followed by Leann Moore, a health educator with Ascension Via Christi Weight Management, and Krista Sanderson’s "REAL food" noon cooking stage presentation on heart-healthy, diabetes-friendly food.
Via Christi also will have a large and prominently placed booth again this year, where you can:
• Chat with representatives from Ascension Via Christi Weight Management about what you can do to achieve and maintain a healthy weight and reduce your risk for heart disease and diabetes.
• Check out the benefits of working for Ascension being offered by Ascension Via Christi Talent and Recruitment and find out more about how you can join the organization in one way or another.
• Have your blood pressure checked and learn about new life-saving heart procedures being introduced at Ascension Via Christi St. Francis.
• Let the NewLife Center team at Ascension Via Christi St. Joseph help you get dolled up for pictures with our photobooth.
• Visit with Via Christi Cancer Outreach and Risk Assessment navigators to determine whether you or a loved one might benefit from genetic counseling or other prevention and support services.
• Talk with Meghan Haftman and other Ascension Via Christi pharmacists about your current medications.
For more information, visit http://www.womensfair.com/
Century II Expo Hall
225 W. Douglas