Via Christi Village in Pittsburg features 32 assisted living apartments in five different floor plans, all within 90 feet of activities and dining, and a 96-bed skilled health care center built in courts to enhance the neighborhood feel of the living environment. Via Christi Village in Pittsburg offers both skilled nursing and assisted living services. The only faith-based continuing care retirement community in Pittsburg, the Village has an on-site chapel for religious services and entertainment events.
Assisted living at Via Christi Village in Pittsburg
Assisted living at Via Christi Village in Pittsburg, KS, offers a secure and supportive environment for people who want to stay active, but prefer a little help with daily chores. The apartments are designed to assure the privacy of each resident while offering maximum convenience, comfort and safety.
Each apartment is equipped with a call system for emergencies—and professional staff members are always available to assess emergencies and contact your physician.
You also have access to dedicated professional staff, nutritious meals, interdenominational church services, transportation, therapy services (physical, occupational and speech), a hair salon, outdoor courtyards and a continuum of care that exists to meet all your present and future needs.
We encourage Pittsburg assisted living residents to participate in social, cultural, recreational and spiritual activities as much, or as little, as desired. You are free to come and go at your leisure, enjoy hobbies and be part of the greater community.
Monthly rent includes
- 24-hour nursing staff
- Access to beauty/barber shop
- Complete weekly housekeeping
- Emergency call system
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Next-door access to Via Christi Hospital and Outpatient Centers in Pittsburg
- Scheduled transportation to doctor appointments and shopping
- Social, cultural, spiritual and recreational activities
- Three meals per day served in community dining rooms
- Use of community living areas, including dining rooms, living room, fireplace lounge and chapel
- Utilities, including electricity, water and gas
- Washers and dryers in each neighborhood
Skilled nursing at Via Christi Village in Pittsburg
The Via Christi Village Nursing Center provides a comprehensive range of medical, social and personal services designed to meet the needs of residents. The health care center has 72 private rooms and 12 semi-private rooms licensed by the State of Kansas.
The design of the health center provides as much natural light and plant life as possible because this has been proven to increase resident longevity. A number of community living areas have been planned to increase opportunities for socialization.
Coded keypad entrances help assure the safety and security of residents, while allowing free access by friends, family and staff.
An added amenity is Via Christi Village's next-door access to Via Christi Hospital, providing a seamless continuum of care for all residents.
- 24-hour licensed nursing staff
- Three meals and snacks daily
- Daily housekeeping, including laundry service
- Emergency call system
- Enclosed, secured gardens and walking path
- Life enrichment activity programs
- Private dining room for families
- Bathing options of shower or therapeutic tub