Upcoming CNE Courses
CNE learning modules
For more information about Continuing Education classes at Via Christi, call us at 316-268-8551.
Nov. 21, 2014: Medical-Surgical Nursing Conference (pdf)
Advanced Life Support Classes for CNE
Advanced Life Support Classes are offered throughout the year. For schedules, fees and registration information, contact numbers are provided below.
Life Support Training Center
Contact: 316-268-6731 or 316-268-5316
- ATLS: Advanced Trauma Life Support
- ENPC: Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course
- TNCC: Trauma Nurse Core Course
American Heart Association (AHA) Courses - Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc. is an approved AHA Training Center
- ACLS: Advanced Cardiac Life Support (new and update courses)
- PALS: Pediatric Advanced Life Support (new and update courses)
- BLS: Basic Life Support - Healthcare Provider (new and renewal courses)
Burn Program Coordinator
- ABLS: Advanced Burn Life Support
Advanced Burn Life Support class, Aug. 15 at VCH-SF for registered nurses, advance practice RNs, physician assistants and physicians who work in emergency, trauma, intensive care or with burn patients prior to transport to the hospital.
Registration fee of $125
For questions or registration information, call Connie Neal at 316-268-5292 or Lynnette Spencer at 316-268-5875.
Special Class Registration Information:
² ACLS, PALS, ATLS or ALSO Classes: Contact the Life Support Training Center Office at 316-268-6731 or 268-5316.
² CPR Classes: Contact Medical Education 316-268-5196
PLEASE NOTE: If you are attending a class or a program on PAID TIME, then Via Christi dress code applies.