Via Christi exists to help fulfill our mission of providing quality health care to all, with special concern for our neighbors who are vulnerable. Your financial support helps important ministries and services such as:
- Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, which helps Kansas children and their families with care-related expenses not covered by health insurance
- Improvements to hospital clinical services, including new technology and patient amenities
- Care for the vulnerable, such as Gerard House, a safe haven for young pregnant women
- Educational opportunities for doctors, nurses, medical technicians and other hospital clinical staff
- Via Christi International Family Medicine Fellowship, which equips family physicians with the skills needed to help the poorest and most underserved people in the world
Your generous support of Via Christi helps us make all this possible.