Flexible fiberoptic rhinoscopy
- Aspirin allergy
- American Academy of Allergy Asthma & Immunology
- National Medical Association
- Kansas Medical Society
- Medical Society of Sedgwick County
- Media liaison for the Medical Society of Sedgwick County
- Assistant professor of medicine (volunteer faculty) at University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita
- Center for Multicultural Competency in Healthcare Organizations
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Mentoring at Coleman Middle School
- National Conference on the Black Family in America (University of Louisville)
Dr. Scott is a medical director for Via Christi Clinic.
He is a fellow of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, recipient of a 2008 Floyd Malveaux award from the Allergy Section of the National Medical Association, and is section chair for Allergy, Asthma and Immunology of the National Medical Association